The fact is, everyone is in sales. Whatever area you work in, you do have clients and you do need to sell.
Selling yourself is just part of ongoing career success.
Too many great people miss out on the opportunities for which they are a perfect fit because they are unable to sell themselves in their job applications and/or job interviews.
The specialist expertise of People Flourishing supports people to write compelling job applications and to connect convincingly in job interviews. It takes most people from being hopefuls to being assured and confident.
Having sat with hundreds of people teaching them to present (on paper and in person) not just their experience, but also their potential, I am expert at guiding you to come across as an articulate, convincing candidate who naturally fits the role.
In our work together we will identify and delve into the areas that are most holding back your selection success.
1. Job Applications
- Résumé review and sculpting
- Writing framework
- Identification of your core messages
- Up to 3 document reviews
- 2 one on one sessions give you frameworks and behind the scenes insights
2. Interview Support
- Learn how to ideally prepare yourself for interview
- Know and practice a question answering framework that gives employers what they need
- Intensive practice with actionable feedback given
- Know what differentiates you from other candidates
- Develop questions to ask the interviewers
- Know how to end your interview strongly
- Interview ping pong - a unique opportunity to practice and embed your skills
$1870, or $2570 including a 6 week Mental Fitness program to substantially retrain saboteur thinking, and elevate sage responses.
Many employers financially support their staff to undertake this training. This is a draft letter you can use to seek this support from your manager.
3. Workplace Change
In workplaces undertaking change that involves staff applying for spilled roles I provide career support services and training in areas such as resume construction, selection criteria addressing, application writing, interview preparation and performance. The workplace Mental Fitness program is ideal in supporting teams to come together with understanding and shared understanding.
Allow your skills, experience, potential and personality to really shine through the selection process.
Let’s get the success you deserve.
Don’t forget to sign up to my blog where I write about practical, innovative and Australian specific career and job application advice.