If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.
John Quincy Adams
Be a leader who genuinely, authentically and consistently brings the best of yourself for the people who follow you.
Thousands of studies on leadership have failed to identify the traits that lead to high performing leaders. This is because leadership is not trait based – the fundamental construct that leads to great leaders is that the best leaders are individuals who are authentic and true to themselves. The best leaders know themselves well, they are genuine and fair-minded and they operate from a solid ethical base that sees them do the right thing even when it is difficult.
The construct of Authentic Leadership is at the heart of People Flourishing's 6-month Leadership Development program. Using research from the science of positive psychology leaders are guided and coached to take action to become intentionally positive leaders who achieve consistently great results.
The program includes:
- An initial focus development session.
- Confidential consultation conversations with those around the leader: reports, peers, and managers.
- Formation of a 6-month leadership development plan.
- Monthly coaching sessions on topics specifically tailored for each leaders needs.
- Topics include, but are not limited to: self awareness, relational transparency, balanced processing, internalised moral perspective, resilience, motivation, strengths assessment, learner behaviour and agility, changing mindsets, achievement, contextual intelligence, visioning, storytelling, authenticity, psychological capital, sharing leadership, trust building, coaching others, and perspective taking.
- Specified readings and actions are provided for each session with participants kept accountable to take action and report back on their continued learning.
Your leaders, and emerging leaders, will forever reflect positively on the foundations this program will give them. Your workplace will forever be positively changed.