It's not what you've got; its what you use that makes a difference.
When you flourish in your career everything around you flourishes too.
With unique and fresh ideas about career that you won’t find anywhere else our career approach, through the Career Matters programs, is about ensuring you are engaged with your career with a great fit between what you are doing and who you are.
- Perhaps you are transitioning into a new role (especially in leadership) and want to do it well.
- Perhaps you have hit a snag in your career and it is not progressing in the way you imagined.
- Perhaps you want to make sure you are maximizing your potential and putting yourself in the way of opportunity.
- Perhaps you have a change you want to make but don’t know how to go about it or need the daring/courage to make it happen.
- Perhaps you are lost and feel there is not a good fit between you and the career you have.
In workplaces undergoing change we also provide supportive career coaching and workshops in transition, resilience, job application, interview preparation and interview presentation.
300+ individuals supported through career progression
4000+ hours of career conversations
Dozens of tools for creating career clarity
A unique personalised approach as outlined in this document, will have you answering the important questions about your career. Listening for your goals, your potential, your talent, your values and your strengths Katherine will help you hear and understand the barriers, fixed thinking, fears, confusing choices, biases and limiting beliefs you have around your career. You will get awareness to help you decide what to do.
Some people get lucky in their careers. The vast majority create their own luck.
Send me an email to start creating the career you want.
Don’t forget to sign up to my blog where I write about practical, innovative and Australian specific career and job application advice.