It's not what you've got; its what you use that makes a difference.
When you flourish in your career everything around you flourishes too.
A flourishing career:
- enhances all other areas of your life
- aligns with your personal values
- makes good use of and advances your skills
- can be crafted and flexed to fit with you and your environment
- is mentally and physically sustainable
- is something you consciously chose
- connects you to things you find meaningful
- allows for regular rejuvenation
- does not have you do conscious harm
With unique and fresh ideas about career that you won’t find anywhere else my approach is about ensuring you are engaged with your career, finding a great fit between what you are doing and who you are.
There are three ways we can work together to flourish your career:
1. Career Calm
This bespoke three to five month program supports you to take a deep dive into and bring a new upgrade to your career. A step by step program of 20+ activities and seven one on one insight sessions guides you to bring calm, clear headed, focused surety to your career. Cost is $4400, and includes 6 weeks of Positive Intelligence Mental Fitness training.
Spanning four to six weeks this program of support is shaped by, and is responsive to, your current circumstances and needs. Through four one on one career coaching sessions you will feel sure of the decisions you are making in your career. Cost is $1870, or $2570 with Mental Fitness included.
3. Career Crunch
This single watershed session is for those of you who have an urgency to make some immediate career change and will get value from someone who can help you get clarity and take decisive, supported action. Cost is $550.
Alternatively, the Career Crunch session can focus on your purpose and your career goals. Through a unique process I guide you to articulate a unifying purpose that links major career and life decisions, then underpin future goals with this purpose. Cost is $550.
Working with me, I care for your career as much as you do.
I work with people who:
- Are transitioning into a new role (especially into leadership) and want to do it well.
- Want to make sure they maximise their potential and put themselves in the way of opportunity.
- Have change they want to make but don’t know how to go about it or need the daring/courage to make it happen.
- Have hit a snag in their career and it is not progressing in the way they imagined.
- Can see there is not a good fit between themselves and the career they have.
In workplaces undergoing change I provide supportive career coaching and workshops in transition, resilience, job application, interview preparation and interview presentation.
300+ individuals supported through career progression
4000+ hours of career conversations
Dozens of tools for creating career clarity
Some people get lucky in their careers. The vast majority create their own luck.
Don’t forget to sign up to my blog where I write about practical, innovative and Australian specific career and job application advice.