Is the world a magically abundant place for you?
Would you like to feel you are overflowing with wealth in any area?
Try the following tips:
- Develop a budget – and stick to it. It may be difficult at first, but the rewards will come.
- Talk with a financial adviser about your future financial needs. Email me for a recommendation.
- Keep your credit card at home, not with you.
- For 10 days straight take 10 minutes every night to focus on and write down what abundance would really look like in your life.
- Make a list of all the areas of your life in which you are already experiencing abundance.
- Attract more abundance in your life by giving more of your time, energy, caring, advice, skills and love to others – volunteer, help a friend, help a colleague at work, teach something, share articles…
- Answer the following questions about your relationship with money:
- What would you do if you won the lottery? If all jobs paid the same what would you choose to do? If you were given a million dollars and you had to use it all up in a month how would you spend it?
- Give yourself a rating out of 10 on your level to which you enjoy money. Is it something that brings you enjoyment or angst?
- Keep a nightly journal to help you become aware of how often you worry about lack of abundance. If you worry too much find one way to worry less such as the practice of mindfulness.
- Commit to donating 10% of all you earn to charity (you will be amazed how powerful this action is to create abundance).